No matter how clean a home, office, school, hotel, or hospital is, dangerous pests can be hiding everywhere. Different people come and go and unfortunately they bring unwanted pests with them. What a terror can be left behind!
I’m sure by now most people have heard of bed bugs. There was an outbreak of them in New York City not too long ago that received a lot of media attention. So what are they? Bed bugs are fearless, bloodsucking bugs that can live just about everywhere. And they are known to travel easily from place to place, just waiting to find another victim’s blood supply.
This safe, non-toxic spray goes deep into fabric, killing pests immediately. It gives you peace of mind, knowing that any fabric you’ve sprayed is completely free of pests.. It is also effective on dust mites and fleas, along with their eggs and larvae too. Best of all, it keeps all of those unwanted guests from ever coming back, again.
What Is FabriClear?
It was created to contact kill unwanted pests, without being harmful to anything or anyone else. It is a completely natural, multi-purpose spray solution that is both safe and effective.
- Comes in a ready-to-use spray bottle
- Has a pleasing, botanical scent
- Plant-derived solution
- Effective on dust mites, bed bugs, their eggs, larvae, and allergens
- Kills on contact
- Natural insecticide that kills effectively and quickly
- Completely safe to use around people and animals
- Designed for use on all fabrics including carpets, rugs, mattresses, sofas, upholstered chairs, vehicle upholstery and all furniture
- Doctors and Entomologists (scientists who study insects) recommend using FabriClear on areas where there is the highest number of infestations of dust mites and bed bugs, such as on mattresses, bedding, carpet, and on furniture that is used most regularly
How It Works
Even though beds and furniture appear clean, they could still be filled with countless numbers of blood-sucking bed bugs. FabriClear was formulated to penetrate deep into fabric fibers and kill the bugs on contact. It works great on:
- Sofa fabric and cushions
- Mattresses and bedding
- Duvets and furniture covers
- Carpets and rugs
- Curtains and drapes
- And more
Note: Soaps, bleach, and steam are ineffective against bed bugs and other pests, as well as professional cleaners and pesticides, too. All offer costly, unhealthy and ultimately unsuccessful treatments.
Unlike many other chemical products, FabriClear is not a dangerous, toxic pesticide. It kills pests without harming people and animals. It’s a fresh-smelling, bio-degradable solution that is not harmful to the environment either.
- Shake Well Before Using
- Wash bedding, curtains, etc., prior to application
- Vacuum carpet and furniture prior to application
- Spray the target surface with FabriClear
- If surface is a mattress, put clean bedding on after applying
- When there are pests present, use the narrow spray setting directly on the pests and the affected area
- As a preventative measure, use the broad pattern spray setting and apply directly on desired surface
- Spray directly onto any potential areas including mattresses, bedding, box springs, head boards, bed frames, carpet and rugs, floor molding, cracks and crevices, and on the insides of night stands and dresser drawers (anywhere where pests can “settle”)
- Repeat steps in 1-2 weeks. Spray in same areas
- Do fabric/furniture test in an inconspicuous area before spraying full application to avoid rare possibility of staining.
- Do NOT spray on plants – can cause possible leaf burns
- CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- If FabriClear gets in eyes, immediately flush with water for a minimum of 15 minutes
- If it gets on skin, wash with soap and water. Rare cases may cause skin irritation
- If skin becomes irritated, and persists, contact a doctor as soon as possible
- If accidental swallowing occurs, call poison control for immediate treatment advice. Do NOT induce vomiting unless poison control advises to do so
- Do NOT give anything by mouth to an unconscious person
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL:
- Store in a dry, cool location that’s away from heat or flame
- Empty bottles are recyclable
16 FL. OZ. / 474 mL
Geraniol …………………………………. 1.00%
Peppermint Oil…………………………….. 0.02%
SoybeanOil ……………………………….. 0.02%
Citric Acid ………………………………. 0.01%
Inert Ingredients*…………………………. 98.95%
Total ……………………………………. 100.00%
*Water, Polyglyceryl Oleate, Glyceryl dicaprylate
FabriClear In The News
Several TV stations, specifically CBS, ABC and NBC, have done news coverage indicating an almost epidemic outbreak of dust mites and bed bugs. Many people feel that the EPA should do something about this, but as is typical of the EPA, they have done nothing. Nor should it be their responsibility. In true American fashion, a private company has stepped up and created a product that will help thousands of people sleep at night without worrying about obnoxious pests in their beds.
One Customer’s Experience
“Fabriclear is a good product. I had a friend that shipped this product to me from the east (I am in Canada). And in short this product is amazing! Finally an eco, human friendly product that works! ” - Derek Good
While FabriClear may have a few drawbacks, such as the need for multiple applications and the cost of the product, it does get the job done. It’s eco-friendly and safe to use around pets and children, which is a huge plus. All in all, it seems to be the right product for ridding your home of bed bugs and other microscopic invaders.